According to Irish folklore an island named Hy-Brasil was located off of the west coast of Ireland, and although it was never officially found, the Island continued to appear on maps until at least 1873. The name derives from the Celtic word Breasal meaning ‘High king of the world’.Irish Myth, Legend, and St Patrick's Purgatory https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADC1MjVYveU European Pre-History and the Oera Linda Book https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxEOlsPsjfg An old Irish legend about an ancient Egyptian princess https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DS-ngVWge4 An international trade hub for at least half a millennium, an ancient Egyptian city called Heracleion (Egyptian name Thonis) vanished so suddenly, so completely, that no one even remembered where it was - until 1999. Ancient City Discovered Below the North Sea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay42l2TCIqc Red Ochre, Red Paint, and the Peopling of the Americas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I72iDcjHD0 Jekyll Island is located off the coast of the U.S. state of Georgia, where in 1910 some of America's most influential bankers gathered for a secret meeting to plan the country's monetary policy and establish a central banking system, which resulted in the draft legislation for what eventually became the creation of of the Federal Reserve act. A Titanic story about the Federal Reserve Bank https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juOhN0mQ1R0 One of the most influential and popular documents exposing the formation of the FED central banking system is a book called, The Creature From Jekyll Island, which recounts a secret meeting that took place in 1910 on Jekyll Island, a stretch of white-sand beaches and beautiful landscape off the coast of Georgia. Thank you for supporting Atlantean Gardens! https://www.patreon.com/AtlanteanGardens Robert Sepehr is an anthropologist and author http://amazon.com/Robert-Sepehr/e/B00XTAB1YC/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/atlanteangardens/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/robertsepehr/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/robertsepehr
970 x 90
Thursday, August 27, 2020
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Having once been a privileged and favored people, the Atlanteans became corrupt and degraded, according to Plato, by interbreeding with mortals and diluting their noble seed which allegedly descended from the gods. So what did Plato mean by mortal admixture, when he said that the Atlantean divine portion began to fade away and became too diluted, too often, by the mortal admixture? History of Atlantis and the Lost Tribes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNRXk80J5A0 Lucifer and Ancient Greek Flood Myths https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvTuqoMZndg According to the Greek philosopher Plato, it was a city of immense wealth, being rich in natural minerals and lush vegetation. Atlanteans were said to have built fantastic temples, displayed beautiful architecture, and created magnificent statues to the gods. Hy-Brasil the Irish Atlantis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UknXN7DYDZ4 Ancient City Discovered Below the North Sea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay42l2TCIqc Atlantis was said to be ruled by a confederation of kings and its power extended over Libya as far as Egypt and over Europe as far as Tuscany. About 8,000 years before the Trojan War, Atlantis attempted to conquer the whole of the Mediterranean world but was defeated by the Athenians and their allies. Thank you for supporting Atlantean Gardens! https://www.patreon.com/AtlanteanGardens Robert Sepehr is an anthropologist and author http://amazon.com/Robert-Sepehr/e/B00XTAB1YC/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/robertsepehr/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/robertsepehr
Monday, August 17, 2020
The Kybalion: Hermetic Philosophy, originally published in 1908, is a book claiming to be the essence of the teachings of Hermes Trismegistus. Purportedly based upon ancient Hermeticism, its philosophies became founding pillars within the New Thought movement of the early 20th century. The book devotes a chapter to each of its seven "Principles", or axioms.
The Seven Hermetic Principles:
1. Mentalism The all is mind; the universe is mental. [Matter is energy, energy is spirit]
2. Correspondence As above so below: as below, so above.
3. Vibration Nothing rests; Everything moves; Everything vibrates.
4. Polarity Everything is dual; Everything has poles; Everything has its pair of opposites; Like and unlike are the same; Opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; Extremes meet; All truths, are but half-truths; All paradoxes may be reconciled.
5. Rhythm Everything flows, out and in; Everything has its tides; All things rise and fall; The pendulum swing manifests in everything; The measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; Rhythm compensates.
6. Cause and Effect Every cause has its effect; Every effect has its cause; Everything happens according to law; Chance is but a name for law not recognized; There are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the law.
7. Gender Gender is in everything; Everything has its masculine and feminine principles; Gender manifests on all planes.